Sunday, October 7, 2007

It's been a long time since I've added a post so I guess it's about time that I did. I just finished adding comments on our Web 2.0 blogs. It is something that I should have done sooner, but better late than never. Hopefully I will be more efficient in the future.

I am excited that so many librarians have decided to take the Web 2.0 course. Over one-fourth of the librarians have committed to taking the journey. My hope is that their enthusiasm will spread to the other librarians.

I think that it is important that we all keep learning. It was interesting how often that thought appeared in the blogs. It was encouraging to me to know that others shared my love of learning.

2 comments:

Melise said...

Your enthusiasm is contagious! Thanks for prodding us all along on this journey. I wish I had you looking over my shoulder to help me tweak things!

Sandy said...

I am glad that you set this up for us, and it really is a lot of fun. I think having the classes is great too because it is a time that I can sit down and enjoy it without distractions! And Melise is all the way across the ocean doing this with us at the exact same time! Very cool...