Tuesday, March 25, 2008

As we looked at wikis tonight, I realized that a wiki would have worked better than a blog for librarians to collaborate this year. At the time that I created the blog, I was more comfortable using a blog than a wiki because I had used the blog all summer for the School Library Learning 2.0 course. The blog that I used was also not blocked by our filter. Finding a wiki site that wasn't blocked might have been more difficult than finding a blog site.

I might try to find a wiki site that I could use for next year. The blog hasn't worked as well as I had anticipated. I'd like to see if a wiki would be used more than the blog.

2 comments:

jamie camp said...

Testing to see if I can comment from school under the new filter. Fingers crossed...

Lifelong Learner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.